Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Review: Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

Review: Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch



Let me begin by saying that I got this product free (along with many other Clairns products that I will also review at some point) when I bought a Clarins foundation (ended up being amazing value). 

I've always seemed to just walk passed Clarins when I was in a department store, because in the back of my mind, I always seemed to think it was for an older generation - like my mums age; probably because I have fond thoughts of her using their products when I was a child. But let me just say - Clarins is totally under-rated. The cosmetics and skin care products they have are actually really funky and innovative. The Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch is no exception.

I am only in my early 20's, and unfortunately I am starting to form some fine expression lines on my forehead. This product is FANTASTIC for temporarily filling these in. Let me stress - this is only temporary, and purely cosmetic - it is not wrinkle or line treatment. You use it either underneath your make up, or on top (or even without any make up), sort of like you would use a primer. It fills in those fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, as well as smoothing out skin tone (which can also be great for acne scarring).



It comes in a little 15ml red jar (which is super cute), and smells devine. Also included is a little tiny spatula for those of us who have nails and don't want the product going underneath them. More importantly, a little goes a long way...

Sounds all too good to be true, right? Well check out the pics below and see how it worked on the fine line on the palms of my hands. You be the judge...

BEFORE:
 AFTER:

Will definitely purchase this once I run out of my current tub :)
- Karene x

No comments:

Post a Comment