Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Melissa Shoes

Melissa shoes!



I bought my first pair of Melissa shoes!

For those of you that don't know, Melissa shoes are from Brazil, and really starting to take off and spread around the world. They are recognisable by their modern, plastic design and rich colours. Super funky! Melissa teams up with designers such as John Paul Gaultier and Jason Wu to come up with original pieces.

Some of you may have seen celebs like Katy Perry, Alessandra Ambrosio and Kate Moss wearing them, as well as many others:


When you hear plastic - you don't exactly think of comfort (well I don't anyway). I think of rubbing, sweating, smelling - yuck! But oh my...that is not the case with these bad boys. They are super flexible, pretty much molding to your foot. The heels are soft, and spongy on your foot, so it feels like you are walking on a cloud. The sandal straps are soft and do not rub. The closed toe shoes (heels, flats), have tiny little holes strategically placed to allow your foot to breathe. Oh, and hows this, the plastic is infused with a scent (kind of like bubblegum), so they smell amazing - even when you have had them for a while and worn them to death (so says a friend of mine anyway).

I just went with a simple navy sandal (which reminds me of when I was a little kid). It is pretty much a jelly sandal, but much more comfortable. Playing it safe...




Try some on...your feet will fall in love!


 - Karene x


No comments:

Post a Comment